COVID-Related Changes And Policies
We are open for in-studio classes!
UPDATED 7/13/22 – We’ve implemented new measures to limit exposure:
- Masks: OPtional
- Small room capacities. We expect full classes, so please preregister. This will make for a smooth and expediated experience for you an dour staff. On arrival, our front desk staff will check you in.
- In the studio, floors are marked with black tape for you to place the short end of your mat at.
- Cleaning: floors, mats and all high touch areas are cleaned before and after all classes
- Currently we are Live Streaming many of our classes. This may change in the future determined by streaming student attendance numbers.
- Booked spots will be held up to 5 minutes after the class begins. No-shows and late-cancels will be charged, including members. So commit and show up!
- Late arrivals – there is a strict 5 minute grace period. Showing up 5 minutes after a class begins means you may not be allowed in to class and your spot may have been forfeited if the class is waitlisted.
- Please familiarize yourself with our New Cancellation Policies.
- Class are currenlty 60 minutes or less.
- BYO water bottles, mats, and props when you can. $5 for yoga mat rentals. We have limited mats, blocks and other yoga props.
- Staff and clients exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Limited room capacities. The room caps is 25 including the teacher, and the floors are marked with black tape to signify where to put your mat. Preregistration is required. For those who have preregistered spaces will be held only 5 minutes after the class starts. Fees will be charged for no-shows and late-cancels (eight-hour window for no-fee, self-cancellation). The SYC Streaming program is INCLUDED with unlimited memberships, but are also available as stand-alone drop-ins, and unlimited, streaming-only memberships.
- For the time being, class duration is no longer than 60 minutes. We are encouraging students to bring their own mats, water bottles, and props of all kinds.