COVID-Related Changes And Policies
We are open for in-studio classes!
UPDATED 5/23/21 – We’ve implemented new measures to limit exposure:
- Masks: Required only when not on your mat: entering/leaving the building, bathroom & shop.
- Small room capacities. We expect full classes, so please preregister. We can’t accept walk-ins to classes that haven’t pre-registered. On arrival, our front desk staff will check you in.
- In the studio, floors are marked with tape for you to place the short end of your mat at.
- Currently we are running a full schedule of SYC Streaming classes. This may change in the future determined by streaming student attendance numbers.
- Booked spots will be held up to 5 minutes after the class begins. No-shows and late-cancels will be charged, including members. So commit and show up!
- Late arrivals – there is a strict 5 minute grace period. Showing up 5 minutes after a class begins means your spot may have been forfeited if the class is waitlisted.
- Please familiarize yourself with our New Cancellation Policies.
- Class durations of 60 minutes or less.
- BYO water bottles, mats, towels, and props. No studio blankets, blocks , straps + bolsters offered. $5 for yoga mat rentals.
- Staff and clients exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Read our current City-required posting of all of our COVID-related mitigation efforts.
- Limited room capacities. The room caps is 16 including the teacher, and the floors are marked with tape to signify where to put your mat. Preregistration is required. For those who have preregistered spaces will be held only until the start of the class, and fees will be charged for no-shows and late-cancels (eight-hour window for no-fee, self-cancellation). Streaming all live classes from the classrooms, with roughly 20+ classes available per week. The SYC Streaming program is INCLUDED with unlimited memberships, but are also available as stand-alone drop-ins, and unlimited, streaming-only memberships.
- For the time being, class duration will be cut to 60 minutes. We are encouraging students to bring their own mats, water bottles, and props of all kinds. Masks are only required when not on your mat: entering/leaving the building, bathroom & shop.