How To Get Started
Come visit us! Our doors are open Mon–Fri 10–6pm and other times 30 minutes before class starts. We would love to show you around the center! Location
Everything You Need
Forget your mat or traveling? Need a mat and props? We sell a great assortment of mats in our boutique. We also have loaner mats available for FREE for NON HOT YOGA classes. Hot Yoga, Ashtanga & Dynamic Yoga are 80+ degrees, please bring your own towel, yoga mat and props. It’s a cleanliness thing!
Become a Member at Savannah Yoga Center for best deal and member benefits. Four options:
- Best Deal if you take more than 2 classes per week
- $85 per month on Auto-Renew
- 30 days to cancel, 2 month minimum
10 Class Card
- Best Deal if you take 2 classes per week
- $130 regular per 10 class cycle Auto Renew
- $120 for full time students/active military & 60yrs + with ID per 10 class cycle Auto Renew (online purchase unavailable) 3 cycle minimum (20 classes), cancel anytime thereafter
5 Class Card
- Best Deal if you take less than 2 classes per week
- $75 per 5 class cycle Auto Renew
- 3 cycle minimum (15 classes), cancel anytime thereafter
- Lock into these prices (until you cancel membership).
- Express lane check-in.
- FREE mat storage.
- Special events and discounts for members only.
- Discounts in our amazing boutique.
Book A Class
Walk ins are welcome! But if you would like to reserve a mat space for class, book in advanced.
Book A Class
Please book the class that is most appropriate to your experience level. Not sure?
First Timers Info
Need Cheaper Classes?
Occasional work trade positions available for discounts on classes. Call or drop by for details.
Download a PDF of the application
Sign Up/Reservation Information
Classes can and do fill up. We recommend signing up online for a class in advance through our Web scheduler. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the designated start time to ensure a spot in the class (or workshop). If you have not arrived 5 minutes before start time, the front desk reserves the right to offer your spot to a patron on our wait list.
Memberships can be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 2 months. No other passes can be suspended. Classes reserved using Webscheduler may be cancelled up until 24 hours before class time. No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours will be deducted from your class card. Once class begins, there is a 10 minute grace period. Beyond those 10 minutes, you will not be able to attend that particular class. This is for your benefit and the consideration of your fellow students.