Monthly Membership – BEST DEAL!
- Best Deal if you take more than 2 or more classes per week
- $85 per month on Auto Renew
- 1 class per day
- 30 days to cancel, 3 month minimum
- Auto Renew. ($7 per class if you come 3x p/week)
- Lock into these prices (until you cancel membership)
- Special events and discounts on workshops for members only
- Discounts on retail
- A small portion of your membership fees will be donated to a local designated Community Partner/501c3
*Please note: all passes are non transferable and may not be shared with other yogis. Share the love, not your class pass!
Class Pass Options
- 30 Days of Yoga for $49 (Good for first timers to Savannah location only)
- 10 Class Card $130 (1 year expiration. $13 per class)
- 5 Class Card $70 (1 year expiration.$14 per class)
*NOTE: all passes are non transferable and may not be shared with other yogis. Share the love, not your class pass! Please book the class that is most appropriate to your experience level. Not sure?
How To Get Started
Come visit us! Our doors are open Mon–Fri 10–6pm and other times 30 minutes before class starts. We would love to show you around the center! Location
Everything You Need
Forget your mat or traveling? Need a mat and props? We sell a great assortment of mats in our boutique. We also have loaner mats available for FREE for NON HOT YOGA classes. Hot Yoga & Dynamic Yoga may be 80+ degrees, please bring your own towel, yoga mat and props. It’s a cleanliness thing!
Book A Class
Need Cheaper Classes?
Occasional work trade positions available for discounts on classes. Call or drop by for details.
Download a PDF of the application
Sign Up/Reservation Information
Classes can and do fill up. We recommend signing up online for a class in advance through our Web scheduler. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the designated start time to ensure a spot in the class (or workshop). If you have not arrived 5 minutes before start time, the front desk reserves the right to offer your spot to a patron on our wait list.
Gift Certificates Available!
Memberships can be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 2 months. No other passes can be suspended. Classes reserved using Webscheduler may be cancelled up until 24 hours before class time. No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours will be deducted from your class card. Once class begins, there is a 10 minute grace period. Beyond those 10 minutes, you will not be able to attend that particular class. This is for your benefit and the consideration of your fellow students.