Class Fees at Savannah Yoga Center
Active-duty military/spouses and all adults who are 60-plus get a 10% discount on the walk-in price (please bring a current ID). We occasionally have work-trade positions available for class discounts. Download a work-trade application, or contact us for details.
Please see the schedule pages for Savannah and Pooler for class times and pre-registration info.
New to yoga? Please start here.
Single walk-in class: $15
Class Passes: Savannah Location Only
Passes are non-transferrable and nonrefundable. Share the love, not your class card.
- 10-Class Card $140: no auto-renew; 1-year expiration; $14 per class
- 5-Class Card $70: no auto-renew; 1-year expiration; $14 per class
Introductory Special: 30 Days of Yoga for $49 (Save $86!)
With this deal, you can sample our many different teachers and classes. Here’s how it works:
Best Deal: $99 for Unlimited Monthly Membership
Benefits of the $99 Monthly Membership:
– Unlimited classes at both of our locations: Savannah & Pooler
– 10% off on yoga clothes and yoga mats sold in our boutique
– Invites to members-only special events
– Free entry to all Super Session events
– 10% discount off of regularly priced workshops
– Giving: a small portion of membership fees is donated to a local charity—no extra cost
– We auto-draft $99 your debit/credit card each month
– Offer is non-transferrable and may not be shared, refunded or exchanged
– Must commit to a 3-month minimum
– Suspensions: If you’ll be away for the summer or an extended period of time, please fill out our online Membership Suspension Form or email Brittany Johnson (email@example.com) and we’ll freeze your membership until you return.